- Stoney Creek
WHO ARE WE
Started in 1952 from a small store in Mississauga with a mission to continuously serve the GTA with quality flooring products, great pricing and awesome customer service! Today, we serve approximately 40,000 happy customers per year and this number is continually growing. Currently, we have six locations in the GTA. However, HG has its expansion hat on so look out for more locations coming soon!
As a Hardwood Giant Sales consultant your role is to drive sales by providing exceptional customer support to our valuable customers for their flooring projects from inception to completion. Your duties include:
- Promoting HG products and services, conducts sales activities and build relationships
- Assisting customers with product knowledge, special orders and installation services
- Explaining the steps and products needed to complete projects and describing features and benefits of merchandise
- Educating customers on flooring such as hardwood, engineered hardwood,laminate and vinyl and ensure that their needs are met
- Follow-up with customers’ issues and resolve them in a timely and professional
- Actively manage customer/contractor/builder/designer store relationships
- Achieving individual sales targets to support overall department goals by facing challenges with an open mind and creating innovative solutions
- Answering phone calls from potential customers
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Submitting weekly reports
- Complete all duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- College diploma and/or equivalent work experience. Previous sales experience within the flooring industry is preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of experience working in a sales driven environment (preferred)
- Computer knowledge is a must.
- Required to work a schedule as determined by sales, customer, and business needs, but may be changed by store management based on the needs of the store.
- Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle as the individual will be expected to go to customer’s residence or business to do measurements
- Must demonstrate self-motivation, enthusiasm, and organizational skills and be goal-oriented
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Hardwood Giant has the industry’s best training program. Our 3-week extensive training includes: Order management, Products Knowledge, Sales, Installation and much more. Along with that the company offers a competitive compensation package that allows for excellent career development.