You should always make sure that you know how to choose the right maple hardwood flooring for your home. There are plenty of things that you should consider, including the shade you want, the texture, the width of the planks and much more. The more you know, then the easier it can be for you to decide which option is going to be the best for you, so keep reading on to find out more.
How to Choose the Right Flooring
When you are looking at the flooring trend that are popular each year you are going to see different materials coming up. However, just because the materials are changing doesn’t mean that the factors for choosing are going to and some of them includes:
- Texture – Consider the textures that each of the options has that you are looking at. Some of the latest and most popular ones are weathered, thick plank, wirebrushed, handbrushed and much more.
- Shades – You would also want to think about the huge array of shades that you would be able to pick from. This would allow you to get the right material to fit the look that you want in any room and there are gorgeous shades of black, red, brown and more for you to choose from.
- Plank width – Also, you should make sure that you are looking at the size of the room as well as the width of the planks that you are choosing. There are going to be thinner options that you could use or even thick ones that would look good based on your needs and choices.
These are the ones that are based on the look and feel of the material, but there are a few more that aren’t based on that, including:
- Maintenance – The maintenance is also something to consider, especially if you are thinking about which rooms to put it in. Think about how much water is going to be used in each of the rooms before you decide to use this material.
- Price – The final thing that you want to think about when are looking at materials is the full cost that you would be spending. Think about how much you can afford to spend and how much of the material you would need.
The more you know about the various factors that can help to make the choice easier, then the more you would be able to use when you are looking at the various options.
If you want to be adventurous, then make sure to try out the gray colour flooring styles that are there. You can choose from a huge array of shades from bright to dark that would fit the look and feel of any room in your home. Also, there are different widths of the planks to change up the look of the space and to make it easier for installation. Make sure that you are thinking about and using these factors when you are trying to make up your mind about which one to use.